Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Generator 2

             Since I didn't like the final product of my last random generating program, I decided to incorporate the random generator into one of my old patterns.  (See previous blog for original pattern).
Instead of randomizing the shapes/location (like in my letters one), I randomized the colors to get more variety.  It was a bit more interesting than before!!

            この前に作ったプログラムがそんなに好きじゃなかったので、新しいのを作ってみました。前に作ったパターンを使って、ランダムのプログラムを作りました。今回は形と場所ではなく、色を変えてみました。前よりもっと楽しいセレクションを完成出来ました!

Original with randomly generated OUTER dots/line colors.

Adding on randomly generated MIDDLE dots/line colors.

All randomly generated dots/line colors.

Original starburst, randomly generated background circle colors.

1 comment:

  1. god, look at you talking about generators and and programs and colors and dots and lines and shit. you're so... 2011. i'm into that.

    ReplyDelete