Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Filmography 2010

                   No matter how many times I watch this, I'm still obsessed. Such amazing editing - I can't begin to imagine how long it took him to put this together...  何回見てもまだ素敵。一人で2010のトップ映画を重ねて一つのビデオを作ったGENさん。うますぎ!



 
Films in order of appearance: http://filmography2010.blogspot.com/
Uploaded by genrocks on Dec 13, 2010

"My heartfelt thanks to everyone for sharing in the love of film with me! Here's more information about how I put this video together: http://tinyurl.com/37jn37t"

1 comment:

  1. That.is.the.definition.of.AWESOMENESS. YABA!
    And I like the shoutouts to ghibli :) (there was two wasn't there? I didn't recognise the second one but)

    And I loved the intense part at around 4 min where everyone is falling and then suddenly a clip from shrek comes up and it's like ...eh. hahah
    Definitely liked the resident evil clip that came out too. And that one where the guy from 30 rock is in... Tracy Morgan? Ukerruuuu.
    So many movie clips! LOVED it.

    Gahhh I'm never going to stop rewatching this.
    ラブラブthis and you.

    ReplyDelete