Monday, May 9, 2011

Final Project Sneak Peek!

              We've been moving steadily along in my Digital Art class, and are now doing animations and flash projects in processing.  Unfortunately I still don't know how to upload them onto my blog!!  I've done a Christmas-themed flash (as can be seen in one of my older posts), and am working on a storyline animation.  Here's a sneakpeak of my final project -- a story of a Pig as he is raised on a farm.  This is definitely the most time-consuming project so far!  But still so much fun :)

              最近 DIGITAL ART のクラスではアニメーションやフラッシュを作っています。でも、その宿題をブログに入れるコードがよく分からないのでまだ入れてません!でも最終プロジェクトの写真をどうぞご覧ください!子豚が大人になる旅の話です。今まで一番難しくて時間を入れた宿題です。もうすぐ終わります!応援してね〜



A screen shot of the animation!

2 comments:

  1. Is the pig going to grow from the rain?! Or is it about the pig enduring the hardships of living on a farm? haha.
    tekka mitaiii

    ラブラブyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There once was a pig named Ayaka.
    She liked to play the maraca.
    Then she ate some candy
    And felt really dandy
    And learned to dance the haka.

    ReplyDelete