Friday, June 3, 2011

Les Choristes (2004)

             I'm absolutely infatuated with Jean-Baptiste Maunier.  I watched this movie in 2004, right after it came out and I've been obsessed with it since.  One of the few movies that I actually own the CD to the soundtrack.  Absolutely beautiful singing, a sweet story, and of course I love anything French so that's a huge plus!  Watch it without it being dubbed please -- use subtitles :)


             本当に美しい映画。歌声がハンパナイし, Jean-Baptiste Maunier が本当に素晴らしいパフォーマンスを見せてくれます。感動的な話と音楽をどうぞ楽しんでください。私は2004年この映画が出たすぐに見ました。それ以来何回も見てます。CDも買いました。。曲全部大好きだもん!素直で純粋な男の子のコーラスが素敵!

 

----------------------------


Les Choristes -- The Chorus (2004)
Directed by Christophe Barratier.  
Starring Gérard Jugnot, François Berléand, Kad Merad, Jean-Baptiste Maunier.
 97 min  -  Drama | Music   -  17 March 2004 (Belgium)

1 comment:

  1. さとぶーーーーーJune 3, 2011 at 6:45 AM

    Satoだべ: )

    日本語訳と漢字ミス直すよ/

    さとも英語の勉強します♪(´ε` )

    ReplyDelete