Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Antique and Adorable

Swag child with popped collar walking like he's the ish.

Granny and "I love U" tram.

ADORABLE Old-people-couple who kissed right after I took this photo.

Unbelievable landscape outside dinner restaurant.

Creepy as hell doll shop.  Expect better photo later!

CHEESE.

              So my adventures in Europe continue, but now Art Scope Fair has begun!  I'm super busy with work etc.  The next few days I will have double the amount of blogs, since there are SO MANY good art pieces here.  Also many museums and art fairs that I've visited that need to be represented.  So expect at least two a day!  I must limit myself to post only my favorite of all favorite artworks in each fair/museum because there are too many incredible artists and galleries here...  ENJOY!

            ヨーロッパに来たためのアートフェアがやっと始まりました!毎日忙しくってあり得ないです。でも楽しくって使用がない。今週と来週は今までのダブルのブログをアップデートする気です。バーゼルに来てからいっぱいな美術館やアートフェアに行ってるので写真が多すぎぐらい!ですので毎日二回ぐらい写真をお見せします。自分の好きなアートが多すぎるので本当に一番好きな作品を決めてブログします。よろしく!

2 comments:

  1. omg. cheese.

    also, stunning pictures.

    also, i really hope you ate that cheese.

    also, i hope you went to that doll store and i hope they all came to life.

    also, no, seriously, i hope you got some cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww couple cho kawaii.
    cheeeeeese.
    im excited.

    raburabu

    ReplyDelete