Monday, August 8, 2011

Missing In Action

I shall be MIA for the next few days until the 13th -- going to my lovely grandparent's place in Tokushima.  During the obon season (Obon (お盆) or just Bon () is a Japanese Buddhist custom to honor the departed (deceased) spirits of one's ancestors.) Tokushima is packed with tourists coming to watch the awa odori that takes over the entire city.  And so I go as well, to dance, eat, and have fun with my cousins!

数日徳島に帰るのでブログを止めます!13日にはもどるのでその日を楽しみにしてまってください!お盆の阿波踊りを踊りに、祖母に合いに、それと美味しいいケーキを食べに行ってきます!

This is just one shot, imagine an entire parade!!

Badass much? Perfectly in sync.

Me and cousins at Awa Odori last year!!

1 comment:

  1. WAH HAVE SO MUCH FUN NE... eat all the good food, pray the good prayers, dress up, take pictures... celebrate for me while i eat lots of bread in chile. i miss you SO much...

    ReplyDelete