Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Everyone be(ast) jealous.


 One of my best friends Sonia and I were on our way to the Aquarium...  We were excited about our "spontaneous" decision to go see some fish...  Little did we know that we would both never make it to see the little fishies...  INDEED. WHEN WE GOT TO OOIMACHI STATION, WE DECIDED TO GO WATCH BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: THE MUSICAL.
*random applause and uproar*
As we all know, I'm utterly obsessed with musicals so I have seen it twice before, but this was my first time watching it in Japanese.  I had shivers down my spine before I even entered the theater...
お友達と水族館に行く予定がその場で変わって四季劇場:夏で美女と野獣を見る事になりました!!!なんて言ううれしいハペニング。ミュージカルの大好きな私が親友のソニアと美女と野獣を見れる何んて!この素晴らしさは半端ない。


 One of my favorite Disney movies turned into musical... And I know for a fact that it's my father's favorite Disney film as well!



素敵すぎて泣けるぐらい。。。

1 comment:

  1. shut up. SHUT UP. i'm so jealous... also you both are ridiculously tan.

    ReplyDelete