Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something Wicked!!


                


<- AUSTRALIA WICKED 2010 SUMMER





  CALIFORNIA  ->
    WICKED 2011
         SPRING




                      For an early birthday present my great friends at Pitzer "surprised" me with Wicked tickets!!!   Wicked is definitely one of my favorite musicals out there.. I've only seen it twice but I loved it both times!  If you're into musicals you should definitely check it out!!  It's filled with amazing music, humor and dancing.  Even my friends who aren't the biggest musical fans LOVED it.  And that's saying something...

        
               誕生日のプレゼントとして学校の友達がWICKEDのミュージカルのチケットを買ってくれました!!私はミュージカルが大好きなので、とても嬉しかったです。日本でもWICKEDがあるので、できれば見てください!本当にすばらしいミュージカルです!

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching this. But I didn't have my glasses so I couldn't see anything. haha FAIL.
    The Japanese trailer is so trippy!
    ラブラブyou

    ReplyDelete