Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Screw "Doctor", let's play "Detective".

             Frances and I have been playing Detective the last few days, and I must say we're practically professionals.  People should pay us to spy, research, and solve problems.  As a result (and through inspiration from a friend's blog), I researched trendy ways to be a real detective.  Obviously there's one main accessory (other than the spyglass!) that is necessary to be a true spy.  A trench coat. 


Emma Watson as the new face of Burberry.  I've never been a huge fan of hers, but I gotta admit -- she looks gorgeous in these photos!! #WINNING.

               Sherlock Holmes: Directed by Guy Ritchie. Starring Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Rachel McAdams. Detective Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner Watson engage in a battle of wits and brawn with a nemesis whose plot is a threat to all of England.  (Quote IMDB)  I saw this film last summer in Australia and I was not thoroughly impressed.  Rachel McAdams did not belong in such a low-quality film.  But it was a cute quick watch.  Entertaining.  I guess...  Steamy Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law definitely made up for the poorly written script.  To be honest I know that Frances and I can definitely make better detectives then these people!!!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment