Saturday, August 10, 2013

"It was definitely a Kennedy."

I promised to closely follow Chancellor Warhol after seeing him at Lollapalooza 2012 and I kept my word.  He is creative, fun and swag.  What more could you ask for?

Oh yes, he is super attractive as well...

Listen carefully to his imaginative lyrics whilst blasting his beats loud in your room.
Then read his mini-interview with red bull sound select (below) and try to tell me you don't love him.  The only thing I need now is a personal invitation to his show when he comes to L.A. next.

I think this new album will be his best yet.
Already sounds fresher and slightly stronger than the rest. 
















      His new single "The Kennedy's", from his      
      upcoming studio album Paris is Burning 
      is now available on iTunes. 


Buy it.
Don't Steal it.
Love it.

When did you write this song?
It was within a year.   I wrote it this year.  I actually wrote it after meeting a Kennedy.

How did that come about?
A friend of a friend.

Can you tell us which Kennedy?
I cannot but it was definitely a Kennedy.

What does one order when they have lunch with a  Kennedy?
Ratatouille.

No comments:

Post a Comment