Sunday, September 2, 2012

Beneath the beach



  After long weeks of mentor training I am finally back and blogging. 

We had one day off where the ResLife team went to the beach :)
 
I was a lion.  


Anyhoo; remember "Waves" and the beautiful in-motion underwater photography by CJ Kale and Nick Selway?  What about the under-water surfing photos by Dustin Humphrey??

Well here I go again with another set of underwater beach photos, except this time with people.  Sarah Lee manages to capture the most beautiful under-the-ocean photos.
I wish I knew where this was shot, the water is TOO beautiful to be real.
 









1 comment:

  1. oh my god!!! I know Sarah! She went to Chapman and is friends with one of my high school friends. She does most of her photography in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete