Thursday, October 20, 2011

Advertising Now

         We talked about efficient advertising in class today.  Creating useful and classy websites, business cards, and resumes etc.  The standard for design in the corporate world is very high now, especially with the fact that almost anyone who owns a company has the means to create a good design.  If they don't the audience can only assume they are lacking, lazy and not sufficient.  For instance, the last time you looked for something online --> did the website alter your view on the product?  It did for me.

         I went to the hospital for my bum knee (Dancer-girl-problems) a few weeks ago, and to find the best hospital, I browsed through a couple of websites of hospitals near me.  I found two or three.  And I immediately decided on one.  The other two websites were bland, unofficial, and confusing.  As a result, I felt that their services might be the same way.  Any child could make a good website now, what's stopping a hospital from having one??

         Here are some photos of great business cards -- some sent to me from my mum.  Now these people know how to advertise their work!




------------------------------------------------






------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment